1. Have a big glass of water before each meal.
2. Eat slowly.
3. Have fun in what you do.
4. Leave the table feeling you can eat more.
5. Park your car in the furthest spot at the shopping centre and use the stairs.
6. Tend to your relationships.
7. Do slow deep breathing each day.
8. Eliminate soft drinks and fruit juices from your diet and replace them with water.
9. Get adequate sleep.
10. Minimize foods, which come from a manufacturing “plant” and maximize food, which come from plants that grow in the ground.